State & Oak brings new luxury apartment homes designed to embrace coastal mixed-use living at the center of the Village of Carlsbad just blocks from the beach. The thoughtful design creates homes with dramatic views, warm natural light, immaculate finishes and luxurious accommodations.
Combining Coolness, Climate & Community
State & Oak brings people and place together. The property’s rooftop entertainment decks offer panoramic views from sea to mountains as well as sightlines down State Street; Carlsbad’s vibrant core. Roof deck BBQs, a 120-inch outdoor flat screen tv, lounge areas, game areas, and water views set the stage for the creation of quintessential beach life experiences. The second-floor interior deck provides welcoming respite in a tranquil zone intended to deliver peaceful relaxation.
- Secured covered parking
- Full building security and camera surveillance
- Multiple rooftop deck areas featuring ocean views and warm breezes
- Downtown Village location full of popular shopping and dining opportunities
- Direct access to the Coastal Rail Trail providing biking and walking connections to the Batiquitos Lagoon trail system and Ponto Beach
- Blocks from award winning sandy beaches and surfing
- Transit oriented and incredible walkability
Ideally located in the heart of Carlsbad Village, State & Oak is just steps from popular shops, restaurants and the beach. Residents enjoy single-story living, the appeal of upscale features and the convenience of ground floor retail space. With the Carlsbad Village train station a short walk away, access to the Coaster and Surfliner provides unsurpassed commuting and travel optionality. With direct access to the Coastal Rail Trail, the property provides the foremost walkable and bike friendly environment in coastal North County.
The scenic coastal community of Carlsbad in North San Diego County offers a beach lifestyle along with a diverse, forward-thinking economy. With one of the finest climates in the country, Carlsbad offers residents exclusive housing, high quality schools and incredible recreational amenities.
8am – 5pm